Rabbi Blog .... Spring .... 2011

In my Rabbi Blog for Spring, 2011, I offer lighthearted insights about the Creator, the Created and the Sefirah of כתר (Keter ~*~ Humility).

During our brief acquaintance, Seattle's Elliot Bay trail has graciously offered me a menagerie of spectacular visions; however, today was unique indeed.  Whilst on my daily constitutional, I happened to gaze heavenward – as is my predilection – when at that very instant, a flock of Canadian Geese were soaring by, directly overhead in the exact shape of the letter A!  With a smile on my punim, I pondered what message those majestic birds were trying to send?  Surely, I was tempted to surmise that they were greeting me by the first letter of my name: Alyjah….

However, after doffing my cap of self importance and donning the Crown of Keter, I humbly Knew that these Kabbalists of the Air were attempting to spell out the name of our Creator – Ayn Sof – out of grateful Humility for having created them and for having given them the wondrous power of flight. Filled with great Joy, I went on my jolly way .... unable to resist the thought that if they had been Israeli Geese, they would have flown in the formation of an Aleph  א  J

We all learn from each other, so by answering the following question we provide each other with a wellspring of life experience that we can draw support from during the process of making our own responsible choices and carrying out our own responsible actions. Help encourage and enlighten others by sharing a story, an anecdote or any bissel of Wisdom, Understanding and Knowledge from your own life journey…..

Question for Delving: Can you name some tools, qualities, resources, techniques for achieving Humility in circumstances that you face or situations that you encounter in your life?

For Free Kabbalah Wisdom offerings online:

http://www.facebook.com/Kabbalah.Community

For Individual Kabbalah Study:

http://www.kabbalahcommunity.org/Contact

באור אין סוף .... אליה

In the Light of the Infinite,

Rabbi Alyjah Navy

Ayn Sof Kabbalah Community