Rabbi Blog

Honoring President Barack Obama:

From his vantage point Further On Up The Road -where we as a nation need to travel- Bruce Springsteen, 21st Century Bard of our American Promised Land, recently offered us these poetic and poignant revelations:

"I continue to find out that wherever I go, America remains a repository for people's hopes, their desires. It remains a house of dreams." Springsteen, echoing past calls of Prophets to Power, enjoined the Man of the Hour thusly: "Sen. Obama, help us rebuild our house, big enough for the dreams for all our citizens." And then the Bard of the Land declared for U.S. all: "I want my country back. I want my dream back. I want my America back."

And so.... I say unto you O' Bard and to you O' Noble and Beloved People of our American Land upon this Day of Days, this Night of Nights:

Let U.S. Rise Up from the Blood of Memphis and pay homage to our revered M.L. King. Let U.S. rejoice together: Red, White, Black, Blue and colors of every hue.... This Day of Days, this Holy Night of Nights, We have dreamed his Dream alive. Together, United We Stand, United We Strive, United We Shall Survive. Yes We Can and Yes We Shall!

We Shall have Our America Back!

Mazel Tov President Obama!
May God bless you and may you go from Strength to Strength in the service of our American Promised Land.

There has been a Rising Tonight: Glory, Glory Hallelu YAH!

With Light and Blessing,
Rabbi Alyjah Navy

And Bruce: I Know We'll see you Further On Up The Road ; )